Hello! A quick update to let you all know that I’ve moved house. I am no longer in Sunnybank Hills anymore, I have moved back to Kuraby! A convenient location, not far off all the motorways north and south plus east to west!!
I’ve been off work the last week with pneumonia. I am hoping to be back to work Thursday 30/8 or maybe Friday 31/8 but if I am not up for it – I won’t be pushing myself. Health always comes first!
5 Tips For When You Arrive For Your Booking
- Best not to stand outside the front door looking intimidating. Be relaxed and have a smile ready to dazzle when I come into view. Remember I get as nervous as you are when first meeting you. Greeting a man twice my size with a scary look on his face is quite nerve wracking! People tend to look angry when they are nervous – in case you didn’t know!
- Walking into my home, it’s best not to try to stick your nose into every room you walk by or ask what’s behind every closed door – usually it’s personal stuff or a very messy office or personal bedroom. I know it’s commonly used as an opening topic to conversation for some people but it’s disconcerting that you may be casing my home. In the same vein, never ask me if I’m home alone. This sets off warning bells to me about my personal safety, it puts my back up and I will be guarded with you until you leave. It makes me think that you are planning something sinister and dangerous and want to be sure that I don’t have any protection there to help me. Whether we are alone in my home is not relevant to the service being provided.
- Best to make payment without being asked to at the beginning of the service. A good guideline of when to pay is when you are popping your personal items down to get undressed (at my home in Sunnybank Hills) or on tour: when we have finished having drinks and are moving to the bedroom and then on outcalls: after I’ve arrived and popped my bag down and you’re handing me a drink. If I’ve declined a drink – it’s still the right time to pay. An envelope is a discreet and non-awkward idea. Non-payment of services can lead to criminal charges against the client if a service is provided and promised payment is withheld. A booking agreement is a promised payment under the law and non-payment is obtaining sex by fraud.
- It’s not always in your best interest to ask me if I have a boyfriend or husband because no matter the answer, this shouldn’t be a consideration in a monetary sexual encounter.
- Hygiene. This is the big one! If you picked your nose, patted you dog/cat on the way out of the door, picked up your car keys, locked the front door, opened your car door, closed your car door, touched your steering wheel, stopped to withdraw cash at the ATM and then arrived at my home and not washed your hands or took a shower – your hands are teeming with bacteria then you go and stick your fingers in my pussy – all that bacteria from everything you touched goes inside of my body and will cause a bacterial infection which will then cause me to have time off work with no sick pay. It’s best to at least wash your hands when you arrive even if you don’t need a shower. Sometimes though, especially in warmer temperatures, it’s recommended to just take a quick shower for all over hygiene. It only takes about 10 minutes after showering for balls to sweat and your butt crack to start to smell and I have to have my face in your crotch for a significant amount of time during our appointment. Use soap not just water on your genitals and ass crack, sweat and pee and shit smells pretty bad and it’s hard to keep it sexy when all I want to do is dry retch at the smell. Plus some Escorts are part Sadist, we will wipe your dick cheese on to our nipples and then bring our tits up to your mouth to suck on them – introducing the yeast bacteria to your mouth and throat. I’ve seen guys pull away from my boobs when I’ve done this. Here endeth the hygiene lesson….
5 Tips For Booking An Appointment
- Always say hello and give your first name so I know how to address you when and if I meet you. This also personalizes you to me, instead of being a nameless penis on the end of a random phone number.
- Please don’t send a dick pic or any other nude photo during the inquiry process. Good manners and etiquette go a long way towards a relaxed and comfortable encounter with me. Offensive language or referring to services by slang terms to get a “rise” out of me are always ignored. Save the dirty talk for the bedroom where we both can go nuts talking as much dirty smut as we want.
- Know what you want from a service and ask questions before setting up the appointment day and time. Don’t wait until you have my address to then ask if I do a particular sexual act you are looking for in the service as most clients then cancel when I say no I don’t do it – this is an inconvenient waste of time for both parties. I may have knocked back another client and missed out on earning an income. Also delays gratification for you – you didn’t ask and you could have booked someone who does what you wanted by then and be on your way to see them.
- When booking the actual specific appointment time, take into account travel time and possible traffic entanglements. If you need to make a stop at the ATM, allow extra time for this as well when deciding on a time. Being late for an appointment due to poor planning and time management is not a reasonable excuse and some escorts will deduct this delayed time from your service time. I only deduct time if the person is arrogant when they arrive and make me feel like it’s somehow my fault they ran late!
- If your plans have changed or you are running late, a quick sms is polite and much appreciated and stops you from being blacklisted by an escort if you do a no show on her. It only takes approximately 1 minute of your time from picking up your phone to typing the sms and hitting send yet that minute buys you a second chance with an escort. We aren’t very trusting of people who didn’t show up and didn’t communicate with us who try to book a second time.
Raised my basic services rates because if I’m going to sit here and make nothing – I want to feel good about making a lot more of nothing! LOL
A new month. I’m in Brisbane most of the month. I’m going through a bit of a lifestyle transformation where I am making more time for health and fitness which eats into my work hours once or twice a week but shouldn’t have a major impact on business hours. It’s been very quiet work wise recently for me anyway which is why I’ve decided to embark on a lifestyle change.
I’m off to Launceston and Hobart on the 29th October on tour. If you’re looking to see me down there, please don’t leave it too late to book as I cannot always take on the day bookings on tour. I work to a schedule that is suited to my financial goals and my physical well being. To jam pack bookings back to back into a day/night is not something I like to do as I believe it takes away from giving the best service possible to you. Sex is like going to the gym – you need down time in between for recovery so you can go hard again the next session.
A November heads up for Brisbane: as I said previously, I am taking holidays from the 25th November and I will be returning to work on the 13th of December at this point in time. I have been toying with taking all of December off as I have some personal goals I would like to achieve by the beginning of the New Year. This is something I will decide while I am away on holidays. Although I do know that people do like to see me before Christmas so this is a consideration I will take seriously in making my decision. I will keep you updated!
What I’ve been watching on tv: I watched Marvels Inhumans on the weekend. Yeah, don’t know if I’m going to like this! I’m up to season 9 of Doctor Who and yes I’m finally a fan! I stuck it out through episode I hated but finally at some point it all fell into place and I understand it lol For a bit of a change up I started watching Chesapeake Shores on Netflix – it’s a typical rich white american family dealing with their first world problems. It’s just fluff to clear my mind.
Went to the movies for my birthday last month and saw IT. Wayyyy better than the dodgy tv series they made out of that book. Finally did it some justice! Can’t wait for the next installment next year!
I’m off – I don’t work public holidays – well rarely work public holidays – occasionally I will if I have nothing else on.
Today though – I’m chasing Pokemon instead of cock! Have a great day xox
What’s happening the next 3 months in Nikki’s world that may affect you and your planning of making a booking in Brisbane. I’m away on tour in Tasmania from the 29th October til 3rd November then I am taking holidays starting on the 24th November, returning to work on Wednesday 13th December. I don’t work Christmas Day or Boxing Day nor do I work New Years Day.
I’m also looking to pop another one or two tours in there somewhere – one to Sydney and one that is yet unplanned. If you have any suggestions of where I should tour – please let me know!
You may have noticed that I’ve been playing around with my budget service rates lately. I’ve been testing the market to see what fits best for the clients and what makes me feel comfortable offering. I’ve come to a final decision on what has worked best in the last month and have updated my rates page accordingly. I rarely get bookings for these services anyway but I like to keep them just in case someone wants a real basic sex or rubdown service. xox
I really struggle over rates for my services on a regular basis. Today is one of those days. You see, I don’t have the overheads that many others have so I can afford to charge less but then I get judged for doing this by clients as being too cheap. Clients tend to think there is something wrong with me or that I must have fake photos to be this cheap – this is really hurtful when someone says it to me as I do put in all the effort for them with physical appearance, lingerie & clothing, photography and other bits n pieces that go into this business. Can you believe they actually do ask “What’s wrong with you? Why so cheap?” Makes me want to run a higher flat rate and make everyone pay the same for all the services instead of catering to budgets and services desired. Some clients only want a basic exotic relaxation or full service and only want to pay lower $$’s whereas others want all sorts of inclusions and kinks in their time so I created a service for that that’s slightly higher – adjusting the rate for the energy expended and preparation and clean up time. I think that’s pretty fair? I don’t know. If you have any suggestions about what’s fair – send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or an sms: 0437 728 185 Also like on touring – where it costs at least $1000 a tour to stay in another city for a few days – should I be charging more than my Brisbane rates? I am so conflicted!
I thought a good start to my Musings page was to copy all the tweets that happened on Twitter this week when I answered the viral “Get To Know Me” tweet that was going around.
1. Lost my virginity at 16 to my best friends brother doggy style on her beanbag while she was at work & a Mad Max movie rerun was on the tv.
2. I’ve never had children because I have a paralysing fear of pregnancy & childbirth.
3. I’ve been self employed in one business or another since 1989 even when I worked for an employer between 90 & 96 I still owned a business.
4. I’m a reformed smoker. 6 years off them but I don’t preach to other people about quitting.
5. I learned to drive in a 4 speed XC falcon V8 with a double clutch!
6. I had my first genuine personal lesbian experience in Las Vegas with an off the clock co-ho after a night out on the town.
7. Obesity genetically runs in my family and I find it a battle to fight it. That’s why I fluctuate up and down in weight.
8. I shoot a gun very well.
9. I’ve always wished I could be an elegant courtesan but I’m too much of bogan to be one. I wouldn’t even be able to fake it!
10. The only sport I play is Pokemon Go.
37. I live in yoga pants (just ask
@MissRioGrande ) they are the bacon of clothing!
96. I’ve never owned a pair of Louboutins. Probably never will unless someone buys them for me.
106. My life will always be dedicated to the sex industry and though many men share my bed only one man holds my heart
110. I got “the cuts” from my primary school principal for telling a teacher to fuck off. (Cuts is hits across the hand with a bamboo stick)
131. I owned an ad website in 2000 called Oz Exotics. SW’s said “no clients will look at the internet over the newspapers!”
132. I also owned & ran an ugly mug site called Universal Sex Guide. On the outside it was an advice site but SW’s could login for UM info.
133. I regret leaving behind my “brand” name of Naughty Nikki for Nikki Cox-I thought I needed to grow up but business dropped when I did it